Manzel GBL 7500
Compressor Lubrication Pump
Graco offers three vigorously tested models engineered for long-life and maximum flexibility for easy system integration. Each model has been improved to perform in best-practice applications for a durable solution that is hard to beat. Product offering includes Suction, Gravity, Pressure and Alarm pumps. Replaces Model 88 and Model 76 pumps.
- Mechanically driven from camshaft in reservoir.
- Adjustable from 1 to 27 drops per stroke and develop pressures up to 7,500 psi.
- Rugged construction for high quality performance and durability with easy to adjust pump output.
- 1/4" NPT inlet to improve flow in high viscosity, cold environments.
- Double Ball Outlet Check reduces ball travel.
- Improved o-ring seals to eliminate leak paths.
- Patent pending Built-in-Socket spreads force evenly over piston tip to avoid bending and wear for long piston and rocker life.
- Ball bearing roller has superior rotation to help protect camshaft from damage. Larger diameter roller spreads load pressure to reduce wear and improve pump life.