Model B Valve
AMOT Model B Thermostatic Control Valves are fully automatic, 3-way fluid temperature control valves for diverting or mixing applications. They provide reliable control of fluid temperatures in engine jacket water and lubrication oil cooling systems. These valves are suitable for process control and industrial applications where fluids must be mixed or diverted depending on their temperatures. They may also be applied to cogeneration systems to control temperatures in the heat recovery loop assuring proper engine cooling and maximizing heat recovery.
- No external power source required - simple, low cost installation
- No user setting needed - ‘fit and forget’ solution
- Small number of parts – simple maintenance and low cost of ownership
- Robust design capable of high vibration and shock applications
- Easy installation, operates in any mounting position
- Automatic self-sensing control with positive proportional valve action